Students Scientific and Professional Activities
The student’s scientific and professional activity competition is designed for all students of the Faculty of Management and other faculties and universities with an economic focus. The highlight of the competition is a student conference, where parts of the student’s final or seminar works are presented.
Registration to the conference: 10. 3. 2019
Student’s work submission: 20. 3. 2019
Conference date: 6. 4. 2019
How does participation in the conference benefit students?
- Students have the opportunity to present methodological approaches and the results of their scientific and professional activities. By comparing their contributions with others, and especially through the discussions on their contributions, the students have a unique opportunity to receive feedback that will benefit their future work.
- Students will gain valuable experience in presenting their own work and learn to answer questions within a professional discussion with the members of the committee.
- Successful students (those who came in 1st – 3rd place) have the opportunity to receive a financial reward in the form of an extraordinary scholarship.
- All participants will receive a diploma confirming their attendance at this conference.
How does participation in the conference benefit managers from the business field?
- Managers can become familiar with the topics that students address within their work.
- They can guide the students towards practice-friendly solutions during the discussions.
- They can put forward topics for the following academic year.
- Length: circa 10 pages
- Form: template of the student’s scientific and professional activity competition
- Final form: 2 hard copies and e-form
The board of the students scientific and professional activities competition
- Vice-Dean for Science, Research & Ph.D. Studies
- Vice-Dean for Academic Affairs
- Local businessmen
- Heads of FM departments
- Secretary of the student’s scientific and professional activity competition
Topics of the Student Scientific and Professional Activity conference
- Sales and Marketing
- Finance, Accounting and Taxation
- Informatics and Quantitative Methods
Contact: Ing. Irena Stejskalová, Ph.D., the secretary of the student’s scientific and professional activity competition.