Study and Experience Programme
The Study & Experience Programme is based on the principles of a Study Tour. It gives a group of international students the unique opportunity to study on a one-week intensive course focused on a selected topic of management and marketing while discovering beautiful Jindřichův Hradec and the surroundings.
Participants will have the opportunity to explore all the main tourist spots in Jindřichův Hradec during a half-day guided city tour. They can also join a full-day trip to Czech Canada Natural Park, which is packed with beautiful attractions such as Landštejn Castle, the Church of the Holy Trinity, Osika Lake and the Bison Ranch in the Rožnov settlement.
The Faculty offers comprehensive intensive courses for participants in the Study & Experience Programme in a range of 3 ECTS. The courses are focused on pre-selected management and marketing topics or can be tailored according to the participants’ needs.
Upcoming courses (Fall 2019)
Past Intensive Courses
- Introduction to Strategic Management (suitable for bachelor’s students)
- Consumer Culture, Media Technologies and Marketing Communication (suitable for both bachelor’s and master’s students)
- Sustainability in Businesses (suitable for bachelor’s students)
- Marketing Strategy (suitable for master’s students)
- Managerial Thinking and Decision-Making (suitable for bachelor’s students)