Study and Experience Programme
The Study & Experience Programme is based on the principles of a Study Tour. It gives a group of international students the unique opportunity to study on a one-week intensive course focused on a selected topic of management and marketing while discovering beautiful Jindřichův Hradec and the surroundings.
Students of the faculty organize a program of cultural activities for the participants. They will have the opportunity to explore all the main tourist spots in Jindřichův Hradec during a half-day city tour. Participants can also join a full-day trip where they discover the most famous attractions in the South Bohemian Region. Trip to Český Krumlov, Hluboká Nad Vltavou Castle and visit of the Budějovický Budvar brewery are packed in this one-day adventure. Social events such as movie night, pub quiz and more are also part of the program.
Prepared program of the extracurricular activities:
- Orientation meeting with Buddies
- Fun quiz contest
- Film Club
- Jindrichuv Hradec City tour
- Trip to Český Krumlov (UNESCO), Budějovický Budvar brewery and to Hluboká Nad Vltavou Castle (historic château)
The Faculty offers comprehensive intensive courses for participants in the Study & Experience Programme in a range of 3 ECTS. The courses are focused on pre-selected management and marketing topics or can be tailored according to the participants’ needs.
Upcoming courses (Spring 2020)
Past Intensive Courses
- Introduction to Strategic Management (suitable for bachelor’s students)
- Consumer Culture, Media Technologies and Marketing Communication (suitable for both bachelor’s and master’s students)
- Sustainability in Businesses (suitable for bachelor’s students)
- Marketing Strategy (suitable for master’s students)
- Managerial Thinking and Decision-Making (suitable for bachelor’s students)